THE PHIL GRAY SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The Arizona Narcotics Officers Association is proud to offer a $500 scholarship opportunity to the child of a member of the Association. This scholarship can be used to cover tuition costs at any accredited college, university or technical school. Any High School Senior who is the son or daughter of a current member in good standing may apply.
- A current senior in High School
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (copies of transcripts must be submitted with application)
- Must submit a minimum of three (3) references, (1) of the (3) must be a school official from your current high school. Please list the reference's name, address, email, phone number and occupation when you submit the references with the required documents.
- Beginning April 11th, interested applicants must complete the below listed Scholarship Application which will be submitted to the ANOA Executive Board.
- After completing the below listed Scholarship Application, applicants shall send the required documents (list of (3) references, current transcripts and a required essay) to the Arizona Narcotic Officers Association at 530 E McDowell Road Suite 107 #461, Phoenix, AZ 85004. The application and required documents must be received by the Arizona Narcotic Officers Association no later than May 28th.
- The required essay applicants must complete shall be written on - What are your plans after high school graduation, what College or technical school do you plan on attending and what are your career aspirations and goals in life.